10-11 October 2012, Brussels
The purpose of the Concertation meeting is to bring together the ongoing FP7 projects funded under the Future Networks objective and facilitate exchange of results and achievements, and build consensus. The Network of the Future projects are organised into three clusters: Future Internet Technologies (FI Cluster), Radio Access and Spectrum (RAS Cluster) and Converged and Optical Networks (CaON Cluster).
- To support the ongoing FP7 projects in sharing their latest research achievements
- To enhance the project cooperation activities, share best practices and opportunities for (pre-) standardisation
- Set future activities and topics of common interest for each cluster
- To facilitate networking and discussion among the participants
- Get networking by seeing who else is attending [feature available at the registration opening] this event. You can even contact them before the meeting to make arrangements.
- Post comments on the different workshop pages.
- Speakers can upload their presentations directly to the workshop pages.
- The event is organised by the Future Networks Unit within the Information Society and Media Directorate General (DG INFSO) of the European Commission. The Future Networks Unit is managing the Future Networks Objective under the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Theme of the Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7).